Manage episode 269310697 series 2355391
Everyone wants to go faster on the bike,
So how do we do it?
In this episode we discuss 7 of the top ways to improve your average speed, including:
- Why training in a bunch could actually be making you slower
- How do you compare your speed across different conditions?
- Why focusing on your speed can actually decrease your performance
- What's a better measurement than FTP?
- The 2 points we mention almost EVERY podcast that cannot be underestimated
- How to gain SECONDS over your competitors (because every second counts)
- Why athletes come to us saying they've plateaued and what we do about it
- How athletes can have a totally incorrect perception of their performance, and why you need a coach to tell you the facts
- The final building block that if you take it away, the whole building crumbles
We've heard some extremely valuable and rare lessons from the expert guests and pro athletes on our podcast, so we collected the very best tips and advice from all of them and put them all on 1 cheatsheet:
If you want this cheatsheet of the very best lessons all in 1 spot, get the FREE podcast bonus download here: getfastpodcast.com
The Get Fast Podcast is brought to you by TriVelo Coaching, where we help triathletes and cyclists like you, Train Smarter to Race Faster. You are joined as always by your hosts, Australian Triathlon Ironman Champion and HEAD COACH of TriVelo Coaching Gerard Donnelly, and his son Jordan Donnelly.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.