Manage episode 282046522 series 2355391
Welcome back to a brand New Year. At the end of last year we spoke about the biggest lessons we learnt, if you haven’t listened to that podcast go back and listen.
Today, we’re discussing our rules for 2021, how we want our athletes to be approaching 2021 and what you can do to make it a more successful year.
Inside the 6 rules, we talk about:
- Why some athletes still overtrained during the holidays
- How many times does your heart beat per day and why that matters
- How are you going to choose to react to things this year?
- Why you need to let go of things you can’t control
- The ONE goal every athlete should set
- Changing my mind on the 1%ers, stop doing them!
- Is your New Years Resolution too extreme?
- Our most important rule: Don’t do things you don’t want to do this year
If you want to learn how to TRAIN SMARTER and RACE FASTER, you can join our weekly email, just go to: getfastpodcast.com
The Get Fast Podcast is brought to you by TriVelo Coaching, where we help triathletes and cyclists like you, Train Smarter to Race Faster. You are joined as always by your hosts, Australian Triathlon Ironman Champion and HEAD COACH of TriVelo Coaching Gerard Donnelly, and his son Jordan Donnelly
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.