Manage episode 333971599 series 3288886
Give advice, discuss weekend plans, ask for help, & determine the gender of nouns by their meanings: alcoholic drinks and colors.
Paul has no doubt anymore that the book is gone. He thinks it was stolen. He wants to find it and calls Fritz, who knew nothing about its value. He offers to help and says maybe someone just borrowed it. He suggests a party because that would be a good opportunity for Paul to ask around. But Paul has no nerve for a party and prefers to ask everybody in the group chat. Fritz learns that Laura's profile has been deleted and Paul learns that Fritz has no idea whether he will be promoted or not. Was the book taken by mistake? Why didn't Laura come, and why did she delete her profile? Will Fritz be promoted?
Transcript, lesson and extras: german-stories.com/26-paul-braucht-hilfeLearn German while you play with words, pictures, and audio!
The Immersive Learning mini app on the German Stories website will teach you the words and phrases from each lesson in a smart way using spaced repetition to make sure you don't forget them. It keeps track of how good you know every word, and schedules when to review it again. And it mixes up the ways in which it teaches you: multiple choice, single flashcards, order the words, listen and write - you name it! Try it out now for FREE at german-stories.comConnect with us:
- FACEBOOK: facebook.com/LearnGermanWithStories
- TWITTER: twitter.com/_germanstories
- INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/german.stories.official
- This link might help to find us on Apple Podcasts: apple.co/32tKQgF
- If not, launch the Apple Podcast app on your iPhone / iPad and tap the search icon (on top).
- Search for “German Stories | Learn German with Stories”, and tap on our podcast.
- Once you're there, scroll down to "Ratings & Reviews", and tap "Write a Review" (or log in first).
- Write us something nice and give us 5 stars :-)