Gemba Academy Podcast: Lean Manufacturing | Lean Office | Six Sigma | Toyota Kata | Productivity | Leadership
GA 360 | The Importance of Being Intentional with Brandon Bartel
Manage episode 285865230 series 2460675
This week’s guest is Brandon Bartel. Ron and Brandon discussed setting intentions and the role intention plays. Brandon also shared his aspirations to incorporate more Toyota Kata into his lean journey. A MP3 audio version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The quote that inspires Brandon (2:33)
- Brandon’s background (3:11)
- What Respect for People means to Brandon (6:21)
- Defining intention (7:46)
- The role intention plays (10:55)
- Examples of getting it right and wrong (15:41)
- Brandon’s advice (17:21)
- The best advice Brandon has ever received (20:48)
- What Brandon would say to his younger self (18:58)
- A skill Brandon wants to improve (21:54)
- Brandon’s final words of wisdom (26:23)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Brandon on LinkedIn
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone. The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
NEW! You can now follow the podcast on Spotify here.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
How do you set intentions?