Manage episode 302936296 series 2163836
Well, COVID-19 doesn't seem to be going away anytime soon, does it? You had questions about the COVID-19 vaccines and booster shot and Dr. Beaber had answers.
Dr. Brandon Beaber is a board-certified neurologist with subspecialty training in multiple sclerosis and other immunological diseases of the nervous system. He posts new videos about MS on YouTube every Wednesday AND he has written a book that features amazing stories and practical advice to enable people to develop resilience as they live with MS.
In my conversation with Dr. Beaber, we also talk about diet, exercise, and the potential benefits of dirt!
Topics covered in this episode include:
- COVID-19 and MS - Are people with MS more at risk or are we better protected than the 'normals'? How do the various vaccines interact with MS DMTs?
- What Dr. Beaber thinks MSers should do about receiving COVID booster shots
- Dr. Beaber's thoughts about the numerous diets which are supposed to help MSers - and his cautious recommendations
- Why exposing yourself to a little bit of dirt might be good for what ails ya!
- The counterintuitive benefits of exercise in combating MS fatigue
- Dr. Beaber's book, "Resilience in the Face of Multiple Sclerosis" - and how you can get a free download
Full shownotes and resources at https://fumsnow.com/fums089