Manage episode 296196240 series 2163836
I’m sure that all of us can agree that MS sucks for a lot of the time. But having an FUMS attitude means not just surviving with MS - but THRIVING!
Jen DeTracey is a certified coach and the founder of Women Thriving with MS. In 2010, Jen was a successful consultant and professional speaker when, during a speaking tour, she found she could barely walk, write or smile. 48 hours later she was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. At that time, she thought she would never be able to work again.
Jen has been living with MS for over 10 years and has now discovered how to thrive. And now she’s guiding women on how to empower themselves to live life better with MS. Listen in to find out how!
Topics covered in this episode include:
- What Jen was doing prior to her diagnosis with MS - in her career and private life
- The story of Jen’s early symptoms and MS diagnosis
- Her post-diagnosis struggles with mental health
- How an insurance policy empowered Jen to make a change in her career
- Why Jen started her Women Thriving with MS program
- Details about Jen’s recently launched weTHRIVE membership
Resources for this episode (clickable links):
- Check out Jen’s weTHRIVE membership programme
- Visit the WomenThrivingWithMS.com website and listen to the Podcast
- Follow Women Thriving With MS on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook
- Help keep FUMS alive at the FUMS Podcast Patreon page - or buy FUMS Merch
- Sign up for the Patients Getting Paid course email waiting list
** Sign up for The FUMS 6-Pack here: The FUMS 6-Pack.
~ Special thanks to my podcast editor Steve Woodward. Do you have a podcast or are you interested in starting a pod? I HIGHLY recommend adding Steve to your team. Find him at PodcastingEditor.com