Manage episode 154864886 series 1137454
“Balance the idea with intution and evidence!”
“We have a check in regular intervals, but we try not to pinpoint every detail of daily activities…”
“We end up focusing too much on getting into a startup and being an entrepreneur…it is very important that’s not the only parameter!”
– Advaith Mohan and Siddarth Darbha, founders of Wagr (wearable that aims to help pet lovers)
In this week’s episode, we talk to Advaith Mohan and Siddarth Darbha. They’re the founders of Wagr. This is a startup that aims to mange the anxiety of pet lovers! They do this by a wearable that monitors all aspects of your pet like health, movement, sleep time etc. The development of the product and hardware is still ongoing, but you can expect to see this hit the markets pretty soon
Download and Listen to this episode Offline (Right-Click and Choose “Save As..”)
Prior to founding Wagr, both the founders had engineering and consultancy roles. They recount the story of their own struggles and anxiety when they got a new pet. This inspired them to create something for pet lovers! As they say “Necessity is the mother of invention”. Though they’re young entrepreneurs, they give some real gems of wisdom which is sure to benefit both newbies and veterans! Another episode that you simply cannot afford to miss if you want to be successful in your startup journey!
Following are the resources that Advaith and Siddarth shares with us on the show:
- Wagr – Their company that helps pet lovers take care of their pets through their innovation
- Book recommendations are:
- “Power of Now” by Eckhart Tolle
- “7 habits of highly effective people” by Stephen Covey
- “Predictably Irrational” by Dan Ariely
- “Thinking, Fast and Slow” by Daniel Kahneman
- “Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us” by Daniel Pink
- The founders are very active in social media and can be reached through them.
Please share this episode if you liked what you hear. The ripple effect in passing on this knowledge won’t be possible without your help
How do you like the concept of Wagr? Do you think it helps in relieving the anxiety of pet lovers? Will you buy this product when its released? Advaith, Siddarth and us would love to know, drop us an email at ram AT foundersgyan.com or use the comments box below!