Manage episode 154864889 series 1137454
“You can’t say that the idea is good or bad to begin with…”
“You need an alter ego (in terms of having a co-founder)”
“You should be wise enough to know the difference between the things that can be changed and the things that cannot be cnhanged”
– Sandip Yuwanati, co-founders of TalentBridge (a suite of solutions that is revolutionizing cloud based training and assessment)
In this week’s episode, we talk to Sandip Yuwanati. He’s the co-founder of TalentBridge. This is a platform that has a suite of software solutions. These solutions provide cloud based training and assessment for their growing client base. An IIT and IIM alumni, Sandip is also the co-founder and president of “National Leadership Foundation” – an initiative to discover true potential and infinite possibilities in nation’s youth
Download and Listen to this episode Offline (Right-Click and Choose “Save As..”)
Sandip has had various corporate roles before starting TalentBridge. TalentBridge is more than 7 years old. Sandip talks about the journey of TalentBridge. And how they pivoted before coming up with the current model. He shares both practical and actionable tips for all would-be founders. This is another great episode not to be missed!
Following are the resources that Sandip shares with us on the show:
- TalentBridge – Are you looking for cloud based training and assessment solution? Check out their affordable suite of solutions
- Recommended reading is “Patel, a Life” (biography) by Rajmohan Gandhi
- You can get in touch with Sandip via Linkedin
- Also, check out his blog at https://bhauspeaks.wordpress.com
Please share this episode if you liked what you hear. The ripple effect in passing on this knowledge won’t be possible without your help
Have you used TalentBridge? Do you think they’re revolutionizing cloud based training and assessment? Sandip and us would love to know, drop us an email at ram AT foundersgyan.com or use the comments box below!
The post How TalentBridge is revolutionizing cloud based training and assessment! appeared first on FoundersGyan.