Manage episode 171676407 series 1137454
“Any true growth hack is short lived!”
“If you’re able to get traffic from search, that’s huge…”
“In Growth Hacking, Always try contrarian thinking”
– Ravi Trivedi – founder of CouponRani and PushEngage – some of the many tips during our conversation on “Growth Hacking in 2017 for startups”
Firstly, I’m super excited today to be bringing to you a topic that is very relevant to all startups. The topic for the day is “Growth Hacking in 2017”. And we are talking with Ravi Trivedi, an experienced founder and growth hacking expert. We cover a lot of useful tips and tricks with regards to growth hacking in 2017.
Download and Listen to this episode Offline (Right-Click and Choose “Save As..”)
The founder gives many talks about growth hacking and marketing and who better to learn from than an expert? He gives us actionable tips, tricks and pitfalls with regards to growth hacking in 2017! This is a power packed episode that is a must for all startups! So what are you waiting for? So, go ahead and click the play button above!
Following are the resources mentioned in the show:
- CouponRani and PushEngage – startups of the founder
- Books recommended by Ravi are:
- Other Resources that Ravi mentions are – a) For Marketing – Neil Patel’s website b) SEO Resource – Moz and c) Facebook Marketing – ADEspresso
- You can contact Ravi either through twitter @trivediravi or email him via ravi.trivedi AT gmail.com
Finally, please share this episode if you liked what you hear. The ripple effect in passing on this knowledge won’t be possible without your help
Did you like this show? Do you get actionable items from this episode? Do you think there are good tips for growth hacking in 2017 for startups? Ravi and us would love to know. Hence, drop us an email at ram AT foundersgyan.com or use the comments box below!
The post Growth hacking in 2017 for startups with CouponRani founder Ravi Trivedi appeared first on FoundersGyan.