Manage episode 152011075 series 1040475
Player FM과 저희 커뮤니티의 Brett Kelly 콘텐츠는 모두 원 저작자에게 속하며 Player FM이 아닌 작가가 저작권을 갖습니다. 오디오는 해당 서버에서 직접 스트리밍 됩니다. 구독 버튼을 눌러 Player FM에서 업데이트 현황을 확인하세요. 혹은 다른 팟캐스트 앱에서 URL을 불러오세요.
Looking to buy in the Flathead Valley? Get a full Home Search
Looking to sell in the Flathead Valley? Get a free Home Price Evaluation
How do you know when you’re ready to start thinking about selling your home? Today I’ll be discussing six of the surefire signs that it’s time to list your house on the market.
1. You’re feeling cramped. If you find that every time you turn a corner you are running into a family member or stepping around objects, it may be time to look for a more spacious living area.
2. You have too much space. If it feels like you’ve got too much house and that you’re paying too much for space you’re not using, you might want to take a look at selling, especially in today’s market.
3. You’re over the neighborhood. You can’t change your neighborhood and you certainly can’t pick your neighbors. If you feel like you’re having issues with the area that you live in, or that the home values of the neighborhood are declining, give us a call.
If you want to remodel, there’s a chance that you won’t get a return on that investment.
4. Remodeling won’t return on investment. I see people do this a lot, so look out for it. If your home is in the top half of your neighborhood’s home values, that means that the bottom half is bringing your property values down. This also means that if you want to remodel or renovate, there’s a chance that you won’t get a return on that investment if you’re the nicest house on the block. In this case, a dollar in doesn’t necessarily equal a dollar out since your home value might not be in the same place when you decide to move.
5. You can afford to sell. If you would like to take the equity out of your home and use that money to invest in something else, it may be time to consider cashing in.
6. You’re ready to compete. It’s a seller’s market right now across the country, especially in certain price ranges. People are competing for your home. If you were thinking of selling a few years ago but the values weren’t there, take a second look now because the market has definitely changed. There is a lot of demand, and rates have gone down once again—now is a great time to look into selling.
If you’ve got any questions about selling or whether it may be time for you to sell your home, don’t hesitate to reach out to me or any of my team members. We’d love to answer any questions you may have!