Manage episode 308261587 series 2681367
In this episode, we answer a bunch of questions sent in by listeners. A really nice variety of questions with something for people at every stage of the FI journey. Hope you enjoy!
- Would you still invest aggressively inside super past age 40? (05:42)
- What podcasts do Pat and Dave like listening to? (16:37)
- What do you think of the changes to Vanguard Personal Investor? (20:00)
- Case study - How can I optimise further? (28:24)
- How would you get started investing as a teenager with $500? (35:05)
Resources and stuff mentioned...
- How we track our investments: Sharesight
- Vanguard Personal Investor
- YouTube - Einzelganger
- YouTube - The Compound
- Podcast - Rational Reminder
- Podcast - Making Sense
- Article - VDHG & DHHF: One Fund Portfolios
- Podcast - Superannuation and Early Retirement
More from us...