Manage episode 303561662 series 2542233
In this episode Gary talks about his recent mistakes whilst developing his company’s CRM system.
Everyone makes mistakes. What’s more, millions of people may have experienced the same gaffes before you. It’s easy to imagine you’re the first to be unsuccessful at something, but you’re not alone.
When you make an ‘error’, it is important to let yourself off the hook. Remember, everyone fails to achieve the results they want at times and doing so is part of forming the life you want.
From motivation to mindset, personal branding to perseverance, you will learn tried and tested ways to generate leads, increase your sales and build a strong lifestyle business.
Gary Das takes you on an entrepreneurial journey of education, inspiration, and motivation to help you become a Pro of your industry!
What Is Covered In Today’s Episode Of The Financial Pro Podcast:
- Why you should not make the same mistake twice
- Not to be afraid to reinvent the wheel
- How to bounce back after a mistake
- How to build a business that gives you the lifestyle that you want.
- Importance of delegating to people better than you
Visit Financial PRO website www.financial-pro.com