Manage episode 291641799 series 2656879
Many of us are experiencing post-Covid social fatigue.
After spending months in lockdown, we are adjusting to socializing and interacting with others more than we are used to. Spending time with friends and loved ones can be very exciting, but also may put a lot of stress on our bodies physically and mentally. In this episode I will talk about the reason behind post-covid social burnout, and what you can do to put less stress on your body while maintaining a fun and healthy social life.
Other topics mentioned in this episode:
- Excessive social interactions leading to burnout.
- Understanding the effects of a loss of serotonin, dopamine, and oxytocin
- Why you feel 'low' after a super fun weekend
- How to manage your hormones when you are having the time of your life
- Drinking and socializing
- The negative effect of phones on your social life
Your Perfect Period: https://monicayates.com.au/monica_work/your-perfect-period-program/
Period Masterclass that I mentioned: https://monicayates.activehosted.com/f/4
Tulum Immersion: https://monicayates.com.au/immersion/