Manage episode 307419619 series 2917040
A huge goal of ours is to encourage and educate women how to avoid leadership burnout by reducing their mental load and working less all while reaching their goals. That’s why episode 31 of Female Founders Breaking Boundaries is about why you need recurring revenue!
Have you ever felt like your customers and your team just don't get what it is you're trying to do with your business? Download your free Company Persona Template that we use with clients to get them started with bringing everyone on to the same page. It’s designed to get you and your team thinking about your purpose, your focus and your values; and documenting them so that you can get everybody on the same page.
In this episode of Female Founders Breaking Boundaries, my guest Jessica Principe shares the importance of reducing your mental load and actionable steps you can take right now to successfully implement a recurring revenue business model into your pre-existing business. Some of the things Jessica and I cover in this episode are:
- Overcoming imposter syndrome when starting a new business.
- The importance of a pre-launch with a subscription-based business to validate the idea and build your customer list before you even launch.
- The challenges women face when starting a business as the “default parent” and how to communicate an even divide of household and parenting roles.
- Systems and processes are one of the most valuable assets to have when working towards a work-life balance.
- Intentionally taking time away from your business to encourage clarity and generate ideas.
- The benefits of a recurring revenue business model in any type of business.
I encourage everyone listening to take a clarity day to brainstorm how you can bring a recurring revenue stream into your own business.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of tools, advice, resources, support, and encouragement that resonates with the modern businesswoman and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to share and tag me! And don’t forget to follow, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Female Founders Breaking Boundaries and Casey at https://she-suiteboutique.com/podcast/
CONNECT WITH JESSICA PRINCIPE:
Use code “boundaries” for 20% off at All Girl Shave Club
CONNECT WITH CASEY GROMER:
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: