Manage episode 308471438 series 2917040
As an entrepreneur, you are working your business in place of a 9-5 job so the business you are running needs to sustain you financially like a traditional job would. That’s why episode 33 of Female Founders Breaking Boundaries is about a simple strategy to pay yourself first!
Have you ever felt like your customers and your team just don't get what it is you're trying to do with your business? Download your free Company Persona Template that we use with clients to get them started with bringing everyone on to the same page. It’s designed to get you and your team thinking about your purpose, your focus and your values; and documenting them so that you can get everybody on the same page.
In this episode of Female Founders Breaking Boundaries, I’m sharing the importance of paying yourself fairly for the work you are putting into your business and actionable steps you can take right now to set up a simple strategy to pay yourself first. Some of the things I cover in this episode are:
- Celebrating Adriana Carrig from the Little Words Project for encouraging women to have confidence in themselves and to pay it forward. Adriana then went on to create a non-profit that serves to close the confidence gap of women in college.
- Common things I see women doing that are stunting themselves financially.
- What to consider when determining how much to pay yourself from your business.
- Why women tend to pay themselves less as an entrepreneur.
- The set it and forget it method to start paying yourself first.
- My deep thoughts on how multi-level marketing companies are damaging the world of entrepreneurship for women.
Budgeting can be simple and when you make the process run on autopilot, you never have to question whether or not you can afford or deserve the money that month, because you know you can and you do.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of tools, advice, resources, support, and encouragement that resonates with the modern business woman and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to share and tag me! And don’t forget to follow, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Female Founders Breaking Boundaries and Casey at https://she-suiteboutique.com/podcast/
CONNECT WITH CASEY GROMER: