Manage episode 294468822 series 2534734
Y’all know I just had Truman and I honestly can say I have never Googled so many things in my life. There are so many apps, books, websites, courses, etc. on how to care for a baby, but why are there not a ton of those same things for being a practice owner??
In this episode of the Fearless Practitioners Podcast, I will share with you some things to expect when you're in Private Practice and how you can pivot, move along, and be successful.
Listen in to hear the good and the not-so-fun moments that you can expect in your private practice. PS. Make sure you have your pen and paper so you can write down all these juicy tips!!
- Navigating your private practice when it is brand new.
- How to deal with overwhelm.
- After that first year and scaling your practice.
Owning a private practice is a journey, and often one that is taken alone.
You might be wondering - where should you go with your practice next?
Are you ready to grow, to scale? Or do you need some more foundational work first?
Take the Quiz and find out what your next step is to become a Fearless Practitioner.MORE FROM ADRIEN
- Foundations of Private Practice
- Building Your Dream Practice
- Apply for Business Coaching
- Resources for Your Practice
- Schedule Your FREE 15 Min Fearless Steps Call
- Connect with Adrien on Instagram and Facebook
- Private Practice Paperwork Templates
Click here to subscribe to iTunes! I add new episodes every week and if you're not subscribed, there's a good chance you'll miss out on those.
I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!