Manage episode 288213622 series 2863316
With the right knowledge, we can shift the narrative of nutrition and organic eating, leading to sharper minds and more able bodies.
Today we’re joined by Zeke Khali, AKA ‘The Healthy Hueman’ to talk about his mission in making natural health and wellness accessible to all. In this episode, listeners will benefit from Zeke’s insights, as well as from his actionable ‘Stoplight’ approach to nutrition.
Join us to hear more about his method, and how easy it is to embrace holistic and organic living.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Zeke’s mission to connect people to themselves, their health, and the world around them.
- Exploring Zeke’s focus on communicating his health expertise across the generations.
- Challenges that everyday people face in understanding the latest health science.
- Where Zeke’s passion for health and wellness comes from.
- Zeke unpacks his process in learning about the body.
- How small upsets can profoundly impact our ‘pillars of success.’
- Tips on restarting your health routine after experiencing offsets.
- Why educating the youth is so important to long-term health.
- Activities that form the foundations for good everyday health.
- Learn about Zeke’s simple ‘Stoplight’ guide to nutrition and eating.
- Strengthening our health by simplifying the choices that we make.
- Zeke’s insights on making people care about organic farming practices.
- Why Zeke is so excited to share knowledge about organic produce.
- Advice on getting your brand out there and engaging with diversity.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: