Manage episode 287017308 series 2863316
Solving the world’s biggest problems is no easy task, but with a sustainable mindset and a regenerative approach, we have much more than just hope to rely on.
Today we talk with Adrian Reif, CEO and co-founder of Umana Venture Studio, an organization that’s working hard to provide lasting solutions to global issues. We open the episode by first asking Adrian about the travels that inspired him to create Yumbutter, his first ‘Robin Hood’ business.
Tune in to hear more about Adrian’s journey and how he’s inspiring change.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Adrian tells us about his travels.
- Hear what inspired Adrian to create a peanut butter company upon his return home.
- Adrian’s experience at a silent meditation retreat.
- Some of the lessons Adrian learned with his Yumbutter business.
- When Adrian decided to start writing about investing.
- Adrian’s know-how helped him create a book to help others invest sustainably.
- The process of writing his book, The Do Gooder’s Guide to Investing.
- Adrian talks about his latest journey in business and creating Umana Studio.
- How Umana Studio helps solve the world’s toughest problems.
- Ways that Adrian keeps his focus alive.
- Adrian shares his thoughts on life, wellness, and his future goals.
- How humanity can treat money like water.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: