Manage episode 286459647 series 2863316
Companies without a clear purpose are incapable of making an impact and reaching their full potential. In the words of today’s guest, the trick to becoming an impactful brand is to know that your “purpose is on purpose.”
In this episode, we speak with Conscious Brands founder Rob Sinclair about creating conscious businesses that pursue meaningful impact in the world. We open our conversation with Rob by exploring his varied business background and the period of self-discovery that led him to found Conscious Brands.
Tune in to hear more about what you can do to build a purpose-driven, conscious, and impactful brand.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Rob’s extremely varied background and business career.
- How his lavish lifestyle in his earlier career didn’t give Rob a sense of fulfillment.
- Rob’s journey of self-discovery and the creation of his show, Vegan in a VW.
- How Vegan in a VW became Rob’s gateway into the natural products industry.
- Reflecting on the ‘expensive education’ resulting from Rob’s business failures.
- We discuss Conscious Brands’ early direction and challenges.
- Rob talks about the deeper ‘why’ behind founding Conscious Brands.
- Rob’s views on how B-corp evolved over the last decade.
- The differences between regenerative and sustainable practices.
- Is your purpose on purpose? We look into Conscious Brands’ value proposition.
- Learn about the six pillars of a conscious brand.
- How Rob’s tool helps companies to focus on their purpose.
- The role of communication in co-creating an industry of conscious companies.
- Insights into how Conscious Brands developed their services as separate from their consulting offerings.
- Using the pandemic as a time to reflect and rethink our roles in the world.
- Why Conscious Brands has centered its attention on internal brand believers.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: