Manage episode 296398980 series 2763613
Today I want to talk to you about consistency in your business. Are you actually showing up as much as you think you are, or are you just paying lip service to believing that you're being consistent?
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- Why not being consistent with creating long form content disservices you
- Do you have to be live on social media all of the time?
- Questions that can help you to step into consistency
- How to be ready for the days when you don't feel like doing a reel
- Different ways that you can commit to consistency on social media
- How consistency helps you with algorithms on social media
It's not about being everywhere all the time, and feeling like your whole life is lived online. It's about strategically creating content so that you can have time off, but your brand is still building and your message is still going out there.
Amplify Live event is happening on Saturday, July 10th. If you want to accelerate your results, to get clear on what you are doing in your business, to connect with other awesome entrepreneurs, sign up, there are just a couple of spaces left before we are completely sold out! https://annapn.co/amplifylive.