Manage episode 302988857 series 2970713
Do you worry about not being smart enough, despite what you have achieved and your talents?
Are you constantly comparing yourself to others?
There is an important reason for that which you might not even realise.
This podcast explains why you might have such a belief and some ways to remedy it.
RELATED BOOK: The Winning Formula for Your Success!
IF YOU FOUND THIS EPISODE USEFUL….
There are similar topics on the Apple SUBSCRIPTION channel, Elaine’s Wellbeing Café Insights, that might also be informative and helpful. For example:
• Three Simple Habits that Can Transform Your Personal Skills
• My Low Self-Esteem is Holding me Back. How Can I Change it?
• When is it ‘Too Old’ for a Career Change?
• Motivating Yourself After a Setback, or Failure
• How to React if Someone Keeps Interrupting While You’re Speaking
PLUS other topics that could be of value to your situation or dilemma.
Follow Elaine on Twitter @ElaineWellbeing for new podcast alerts.