Manage episode 349175766 series 2363074
Denise Stegall, the best selling author of "Healthy Living, Happy Life: A Practical Path to Finding the Healthy Lifestyle That Works For You" which is an international bestseller in six countries across multiple health and fitness categories joins eHealth Radio and the Nutrition and Health News Channels.
- What are the buckets you talk about in your book and what do we need to know about them?
- What do you mean by eat real food?
- What kind of good decisions make for a healthy lifestyle?
- Why is accountability important?
- What is the one message you want to leave us with about dieting vs. a healthy lifestyle?
As CEO and Co-Founder of LivingHealthyList.com, Denise Stegall is a leader who radiates emotional intelligence, positivity, resilience, and a zest for life.
Denise has condensed 25 years of experience and study in nutrition, cooking, exercise, and coaching to excite, engage and educate you to live healthy, happy and productive lives through nutrition and self-empowerment. Denise's experience working in restaurants and catering delivers a unique perspective on what works (and doesn’t work) for most people. The success of Denise’s training, workshops, and presentations revolve around her philosophy: Eat Real Food, Make Good Decisions, and Be Accountable, which incidentally is the content of her new book: Healthy Living, Happy Life: A Practical Path to Finding The Healthy Lifestyle That Works For You.