Manage episode 349175765 series 2363074
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Autumn Kendrick discuss the following:
- What is Gnusante and can tell us about all the products under the Gnusante family umbrella?
- As a parent, were always looking for healthier snacks for our kids, what makes Gnubees & Gnubees+ different from the other brands on the market?
- Can you tell us where in the US can consumers find Gnubees & Gnubees+?
- Now, I want to switch over to RAD8, what is RAD8 and what makes it different from the other functional beverage brands?
- What does RAD8 do, how long does it take to see results and what can some expect? And where can consumers buy RAD8?
- Lastly, what’s in the future for Gnusante? Any new upcoming products or launches?
Autumn Kendrick circled back to the family business in Vancouver after an international career as a model and certified scuba instructor. While the Gnu philosophy was ingrained in Kendrick's upbringing around her father's work disrupting the food and beverage category, the outdoor enthusiast brings her own background to the company's mission.
With a bachelor's degree in social work – sociology and dance, and a master's degree in cultural studies and education, Kendrick is committed to using science, research, and nutrition to create mindful solutions for healthy beverages.
An avid scuba diver, runner, hiker, and yogi, Kendrick understands how important it is to have easy, on-the-go drinks that truly better each person's active lifestyle. Her goal is to help people of all ages enjoy the beautiful outdoors without having hunger or energy crashes holding them back.