Manage episode 282807988 series 2529440
In today’s solo episode (58) of The EAT, CAPTURE, SHARE podcast, I’m sharing some thoughts on how to deal with copy cats and what to do if you think you may be copying someone else’s work. Here’s exactly what you can expect from today’s episode…
I talk about the fine line between inspiration and coping
I share why I believe compassion is everything!
I explain why we don’t own ideas
I delve deeper into why it may be helpful to focus on what we can control
I note why looking after your mental health online is key
I chat about why there I believe there is space for all of us
I share why I believe copy cats and competitors can be a blessing
I explore how we can stop copying other people’s work
My book, Creative Food Photography is available here! It’s for food photographers who want to find their own unique style, who want to up level their photography and who are prepared to go on a journey to discover who they really are as creatives.
Want to further support my work? Then please consider leaving a book review here!
- Watch my IGTV episode on copycats here.
- Pre-register for the next #eatcaptureshare food photography challenge here.
- Podcast episode with Beth Kirby
- Podcast episode with Aran Goyoaga
- Heidi Swanson
- On-air mentoring session with Moy
- Want to join my signature e-course? if you’re curious, eager to book a discovery call or take action, you can find out more here.
- Luisa Brimble
- My podcast episode with Gabriel Cabrera
- Join my Eat, Capture, Share newsletter community by signing up to the newsletter below
- Find my instagram here
- Find the full show notes here