Manage episode 280420164 series 1757844
Office tenants across the U.S. are making major corporate moves brought on by the pandemic. Where are they heading?
Tune in to this weekly look at commercial real estate news. We track commercial real estate so you can focus on your business. In today's episode we discuss:
- JLL's recent flight to quality corporate move in Houston
- 43 Execs share what they've learned in 2020
- Deutsche Bank considering relocating 2,300 employees out of NYC
- Costar predicts office trends for 2021
- Another Fortune 500 firm, Oracle, leaves California for Texas
Please visit www.dontsignthelease.com to learn more about commercial real estate and support the show.
Blue Box Real Estate is an independent commercial real estate firm in South Florida. If you own an office building or have an office lease, find us at www.blueboxre.com.
Blue Box Real Estate, LLC is a Lic. Real Estate Broker.