Manage episode 285944527 series 2499016
Hello, and welcome back. If this is your first time joining then, welcome. This podcast is for digital entrepreneurs carving out their slice of the online economy. To download my free guide on starting a business online, head over to digitalnomadcafe.com/start.
Today’s guest is Jordan Carroll from TheRemoteJobCoach.com
Jordan is a career and life coach focusing on serving high-performing professionals on their path to personal liberation through remote work, habit optimization, and lasting health. For over five years, he worked remotely in the US and while traveling internationally. Jordan possesses the unique experience of being employed by a Fortune 50 company and multiple start-ups and starting his businesses — all remotely and all in different industries.
Whether you are an aspiring remote worker or already work remote, Jordan can help you find more fulfillment through powerful coaching that keeps you accountable, increases your productivity, and helps you reach your goals.
Topics we discuss:
- We talked about getting a remote job on LinkedIn
- How to design a remote working life you love
- Tips to make sure you choose the right job
- How Jordan started his online journey
- Why mindset is important to be a remote worker
- How to improve your LinkedIn profile
- How to manage taxes while being a freelancer
- What is FlexJobs, and how it works
- Jordan's healthy lifestyle
- How to be consistent in creating interesting content
- How Jordan became a Forbes Council Member
Thank you for joining us in today’s episode. Make sure to subscribe to the podcast and give us a Review on iTunes & a Follow on Spotify.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.