Manage episode 282221491 series 2499016
Hello, and welcome back. If this is your first time joining then, welcome. This podcast is for digital entrepreneurs carving out their slice of the online economy. To download my free guide on starting a business online, head over to digitalnomadcafe.com/start.
Today’s guest is Omar Mo. Omar Mo is the founder of the Nomads Cast Agency and host of The Nomadic Executive podcast. Omar is a UI designer, content marketing strategist, performance coach, and digital nomad. He helps new and aspiring remote online entrepreneurs design their life to be happier, healthier, and full of freedom.
Omar managed and grown his own podcast to 100,000 downloads in a year while interviewing leaders such as Pat Flynn and selling multiple products and services through the medium.
Currently based in Texas, USA, Omar Mo & I discuss a lot of fun topics in this episode, including:
- Working Holiday Visas (we had a very similar path traveling to Queenstown in New Zealand.
- How cold outreach can help change your life.
- The importance of taking messy action on your ideas, consistently!
- Podcasting and all the ups and downs that come with it.
- The power of repurposing content.
- Dealing with rejection and developing the skill of persistence.
- Podcast Production and Content Generation.
Make sure to leave us a review, subscribe, and if you know of any Facebook groups that you think this will be beneficial for, make sure you share it there. Thanks for tuning in. I hope you enjoyed this episode.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.