Manage episode 285142992 series 2866280
Liezel made some sacrifices in dance to get her Bachelors and Masters to later on create more opportunities for herself and other dancers in the dance community.
In this episode you will learn about:
- What you can do by sacrificing something you love so much.
- Having a plan to create the most out of your passion and career.
- Finding the right training for yourself because not everyone trains the same.
- Creating an outlet through dance to help dancers in the dance community.
- The different stories that lead to the same passions you might have.
Favorite Quote: “Our journey is greater than the destination”
Liezel has a podcast called ART. ESSENTIAL OR NOT? She created this podcast to listen to all sorts of stories from different artists.
Liezel Marie is a Choreographer, Director and Dancer based in Los Angeles represented by Go2Talent Agency. Having a Bachelors in Kinesiology and Masters in Education, she currently teaches Hip Hop, Hip Hop History, Dance Appreciation and Modern Dance at Cal State Northridge and Glendale Community College.
A lot of her work has been featured in Universal Studios Hollywood, Disney 23 Convention, Staples Center, WNBA Los Angeles Sparks, NBA Los Angeles Clippers, Harlem Globetrotters, Carnival Cruise Lines, World of Dance, and Nike. She has also been a part of amazing dance companies and crews such as Project LaVaude, The Recipe Company, Zulu Dance Foundation, and Antics.
- Liezel Marie Choreographer & Dancer Reel 2020
- Art is Essential.
- HEATDAY LAND choreography by: Liezel Marie & Jonathan Lorico
- LETS GET LOUD — Choreography by Eddie Valenzuela & Liezel Marie
Text: ANNIVERSARY to (323) 524-9857 to view our WATCH PARTY for our 20th Anniversary Maxt Out Dance Competition online!
- Learn more: Dance Your Life
- Learn more: Maxt Out Dance Competition
- Instagram @maxtoutdance
- Maxt Out on Facebook
- TikTok @maxtoutdance
- Sign-up for our FREE Maxt Out at Home Dance Classes!