Manage episode 284524029 series 2866280
Did you know that you are capable of creating your own happiness in life? As artists we are very passionate about our work and we at times build stories in our mind that we are not capable of happiness when we get rejected or we are not appreciated then we choose to give up and wonder when your big break will come. Romiah and Salome invite you to create happiness to get what you want out of life in this episode.
In this episode you will learn about:
- How to move forward as a creative in this pandemic.
- What are the steps to enjoy your life.
- Who to consider to surround yourself with.
- Taking action on other money making opportunities that are not related to dance.
- How to create the life you want as a creative.
Favorite Quote: “What you do daily determines what you become permanently”
Romiah loves teaching. She focused on being a student for a few years to become the excellent dance instructor that she is now.
Romiah is a creative who loves all things art. She’s a professional dancer, professional makeup artist and health/wellness entrepreneur living in the beautiful city of Los Angeles. Romiah has worked in several dance projects in Los Angeles and has choreographed for her own projects that have been presented around Hollywood.
- “Ain’t No Way” by Chris Brown || Legacy Studios || Beg/Int Hip Hop Class
- “2AM” by Adrian Marcel ft. Sage the Gemini | Choreography by Romiah Puertollano
- “Little Bit” by Chris Brown || Debbie Reynolds Legacy Studios || Beg/Int Hip Hop Class
Text: ANNIVERSARY to (323) 524-9857 to view our WATCH PARTY for our 20th Anniversary Maxt Out Dance Competition online!
- Learn more: Dance Your Life
- Learn more: Maxt Out Dance Competition
- Instagram @maxtoutdance
- Maxt Out on Facebook
- TikTok @maxtoutdance
- Sign-up for our FREE Maxt Out at Home Dance Classes!