03-25-22_Is Coinbase as Much of a Hot Mess as it Seems?
Manage episode 324261917 series 2823349
If you are a massive crypto exchange and tens of thousands of accounts are hacked, is it the tens of thousands of users' fault, or is it possible that maybe the company's cyber hygiene isn't passing the "sniff" test?
Join the PTG team as they discuss the hacks and explore what exactly is going on.
Cohosts: BJ & Erin
Please like, subscribe and visit all of our properties at:
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8Hgyv0SzIqLfKqQ03ch0Bg
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa9l3tgOOHMJ6dClNn8BiqQ
- Podcasts: https://petronellatech.com/podcasts/
- Website: https://compliancearmor.com
- Website: https://blockchainsecurity.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cybersecurity-compliance/
Visit https://ComplianceArmor.com for the latest in Cybersecurity and Training.
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE - The Content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained on our Site or podcast constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by PTG.
Please be sure to Call 877-468-2721 or visit https://petronellatech.com