Manage episode 306310237 series 2885910
Allison continues her series on belonging by tackling a tough question we all face as we get older... What happened all my friendships? It's a hard reality that as we age our friends can grow distant and the ease with which we developed friends as children and teenagers turns harder. But fear not, there are Friendship Coaches that can help us get the most out of our most important relationships and bridge the gap with new ones. Friendship Coach Danielle Bayard Jackson is giving us the tools to have meaningful friendships that survive the test of time on this episode of Culture Changers.
- The most important relationships one can have
- Best friends: do we really need them?
- Identifying and ending bad friendships
- How to move on
- Having tough conversations
- Visit Allison’s website
- Follow Allison on Instagram
- Check out Allison's blog
- Listen to The Podcasters' Journey Podcast
- Allison's Favorites - And some great deals for you!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices