Manage episode 286251126 series 1313446
Isn’t all this about feeling good and having more energy? Today, we look at self-judgement, what makes for successful training, and how you should judge effort. We look at good stress, finding consistent energy and removing guilt. Don’t tell me, show me. The cramming mentality. Spreading ourselves too thin. Judging yourself and making everything a competition. Most often it’s just best to ask, “What do I need to do for my soul today?”
- When will be our last podcast??
- Mike and Robbie both share massage stories
- Race previews on the horizon??
- Atlanta Marathon
- How do we judge effort
- Being successful in your life
- Dusting off the rust
- Energy is all that really matters
- Balancing everything in your day
- What’s best for your mood?
- Good stress is stress
- When we spread ourselves too thin
- Knowing your body and what’s best for you today
- A coach’s main job
- Removing guilt and anxiety
- Every day is not a competition
- What do you need to do for your soul today?
- Cold turkey quits
- Cheat days
- Don’t tell me you’re back, show me
- The beauty of “yellow” in Training Peaks
- Setting up for success
- The Cramming Mentality
- The first 10 minutes of anything . . .
- If you’re ready to crush something . . . check yourself.
- Coach Mike is accepting full-time athletes. Please check out the benefits of Customized Weekly Coaching here or contact Mike directly at: CrushingIron@gmail.com
- Registration is now open for the C26 Club Training Program. Take the worry and stress out of your 2021 season planning, recovering, taper, etc. For more information, please visit www.C26Triathlon.com/the-c26-club
- Looking for a swim analysis, personalized zones for training, and an awesome experience? Check out our New C26 Hub Training Center in Chattanooga.
- C26 Gear is now available (for a limited time) at www.c26triathlon.com/c26-store A great way to support the podcast!
- Looking for an awesome coach? Former Professional triathlete, Jessica Jacobs is now coaching for C26 Triathlon. Check out her bio and contact information at our Coaching Page on C26Triathlon.com
Big Shout out to podcast listener and Wordpress designer Bobby Hughes for helping get the new c26triathlon.com off the ground. If you like what you see and may need a website, check out Bobby’s work at https://hughesdesign.co/
Our 2020 C26 Camps are sold out (other than swim camp) Find out more on our Camps Page.
If you'd like to support the Crushing Iron Podcast, hit up our Pledge Page and help us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance!
Are you thinking about raising your game or getting started in triathlon with a coach? Check out our Crushing Iron Coaching Philosophy Video
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
Facebook: CrushingIron YouTube: Crushing Iron Twitter: CrushingIron Instagram: C26_Triathlon