Manage episode 290918109 series 2911299
Welcome to Creative Epiphanies! When I stopped hiding and start expressing my true opinions, voice and self, it changed everything for me. In this episode I talk about
- The recent benefits of true self-expression in my art and my confidence, especially for my career
- How I started expressing myself in the beginning
- Practical advice + journal prompts
Plus, I’m hosting a meet-up for creatives (artists, writers, etc even hobby artists). You will receive an invite if you
- Take a screenshot of this episode, share on your insta story and tag me @jabeenqadri
- And/Or, leave an itunes review and DM me once done
Doing this also gives you a chance to win my mini-coaching package for productivity and clarity for creatives.
Check out the book I read from: Light is the new black by Rebecca Campbell
About the host:
I'm Jabeen, an expressive artist, writer, self-love coach, speaker & now a podcaster. I use practical, non-overwhelming ways of self-love, self expression & creative healing to help creatives and empaths find the motivation, freedom and confidence to live their life on their terms. Because I did it and so can you.
Book a free 30-min call to get started on your journey to YOU: Book a call
Find me online
*As an Amazon affiliate, I receive a small commission if you buy the product, with no extra cost to you.