Manage episode 282639683 series 2691175
To be able to be a better person and look after others you have to be able to prioritise and look after yourself first and this sometimes means saying ‘no’
Natalie explores how you can say no in a constructive way and the importance of being upfront and honest so that you can say no when it’s appropriate and yes the rest of the time.
- Beginning able to say no to people in a constructive way is an acquired skill.
- If you can turn people away in the right way you can leave the door open for them to come back at a different time.
- You can signpost the way to someone else who can help them.
- To be a better person you need to be able to look after yourself first.
- You need to prioritise yourself.
- There are people in your life who always want something from you.
- Be honest with people if you don’t have the time to help
- It can just be a ‘not right now’
‘There are times when everyone seems to constantly want a piece of you’
‘It’s about how to say ‘f#ck off’ politely’
‘You need to prioritise yourself’
ABOUT THE HOST
Natalie is the Confident Entrepreneur, helping others be confident and successful in health, wealth & happiness with kick-ass coaching at Gold Star Life. She’s a Property Developer, has a Serviced Accommodation business which she runs alongside her business partner and Mum, Paula Bailey and they want to help combat loneliness with the Better Together message – helping others to come together to increase their confidence, network and life.
Natalie lives in Mallorca and travels back to the UK regularly to speak at events, host her Gold Star Elite Mastermind and visit property projects. With a background in Personal Training, health and fitness are high on the agenda, with wealth creation and happiness going hand in hand to create a confident and successful life.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.