Manage episode 283159148 series 2691175
Today Natalie is celebrating 3, months in Barbados and she reflects on where she is now and what’s happened so far in Barbados.
Look at your life and review where you are now along with your goals and how you are going to achieve them.
Life is too short to not enjoy yourself and it’s important to find your people and build your health, wealth and happiness every day.
- When everything feels like it’s going against you it’s about finding a way to focus on a solution.
- I felt not together and I lost my way for a little bit but it’s taught me to slow down
- It’s vital to stop and take a birds-eye view of what’s going on.
- Knowing who you want to be connected to is important and you shouldn’t change who you are.
- It’s made me realise who my people are.
- Don’t let others stop you being who you are.
- Life’s short get out there and do what you want to do.
- There has never been a more important time to understand your health, wealth and happiness.
- You need to put yourself first and explore everything.
- You can do anything you want to and staying connected with others is vital.
- You can’t change the past only your response to it.
‘Time has flown by’
‘You can lead the life you truly want if you put the effort in’
‘I help people to find out who they are’
ABOUT THE HOST
Natalie is the Confident Entrepreneur, helping others be confident and successful in health, wealth & happiness with kick-ass coaching at Gold Star Life. She’s a Property Developer, has a Serviced Accommodation business which she runs alongside her business partner and Mum, Paula Bailey and they want to help combat loneliness with the Better Together message – helping others to come together to increase their confidence, network and life.
Natalie lives in Mallorca and travels back to the UK regularly to speak at events, host her Gold Star Elite Mastermind and visit property projects. With a background in Personal Training, health and fitness are high on the agenda, with wealth creation and happiness going hand in hand to create a confident and successful life.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.