Manage episode 245135468 series 2546949
Welcome to Coffee and Counseling with your hosts Cherlette McCullough and Cristina Ally. We have a great show for you today. Today we are going to talk about SEX. Sex is such a taboo topic however we wanted you to take a rare peek into what we as clinical therapist feel are some relevant topics when it comes to sex. Our goal is to give quick tips and tools to help destigmatize sexual differences or sexual preferences and to encourage you o`ur listeners to connect with your own sexual story and desires.
So today, we are going to dive right in and get this hot discussion started. And most importantly we will talk about sexual dysfunctions and desires. So, if you’re ready for a great show, let’s jump right in!
Our favorite resources for this episode:
- The Married Guy’s Guide to Great Sex by Joyce and Clifford Penner
- Mating in Captivity by Esther Perel
- The Gift of Sex: A Guide to Sexual Fulfillment by Joyce and Clifford Penner
- Sexual Anorexia: Overcoming Sexual Self-Hatred by Patrick Carnes
- Out of the Shadows: Understanding Sexual Addiction by Patrick Carnes
- Listen to a number of these titles FREE by clicking on our sponsor’s link: www.audibletrial.com/coffeeandcounseling ← for your FREE AUDIOBOOK!
Please note all resource links to amazon are Coffee and Counseling Amazon Associate links which means we receive a small profit from purchases made with these links which helps support our show to bring you fabulous, fun and informative content!
- Visit Cherlette's website at www.cherlettemccullough.com.
- Visit Cristina's website at www.cristinaally.com.
- You can also reach us at email@example.com and let us know how you were impacted by this episode!
Never want to miss an episode? CLICK HERE to subscribe to our email list.
Visit us at www.coffeeandcounseling.org!
Join the Coffee and Counseling Community and conversation on Facebook!
WE LOVE OUR SUPER FANS!
Do you love the show and want to financially support us on a monthly basis? Consider joining our Patreon community!
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/coffeeandcounseling)