Manage episode 242625223 series 2546949
What type of boundaries do you have? Mental health experts Cristina Ally & Cherlette McCullough explore the definition of boundaries, why you need them, and the three main types of boundaries. They also review Cloud and Townsend’s Boundary Checklist so you can create change in your relationships. Listen in to learn more about your boundaries!
- What are the symptoms?
- What are the roots?
- What is the boundary conflict?
- Who needs to take ownership?
- What do you need?
- How do you begin?
- Build your skills
Connect with us!
- Never want to miss an episode? CLICK HERE to subscribe to our email list.
- Visit us at www.coffeeandcounseling.org!
- Join the Coffee and Counseling Community and conversation on Facebook!
- Do you love the show and want to financially support us on a monthly basis? Consider joining our Patreon community!
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/coffeeandcounseling)