Manage episode 191344459 series 1744142
- What is clean eating?
- My journey to health
- Resources to help
- Versions of a clean eating diet, ranging from gluten-free to soy-free, paleo, keto, and everything in between.
- Ways a clean eating diet needs to be adapted to the unique needs of women
- Some reasons why aren't women's needs aren't addressed in nutritional research
- How I used clean eating to address health issues including PCOS, migraines, anxiety, disordered eating, food sensitivities, and more
- How I moved from vegan to paleo to clean eating
- Some of my favorite clean eating resources and how we can connect
New episodes airing every week. Be sure to subscribe to this podcast so you never miss an episode.
Join the Clean Eating for Women Community!
- Website: https://www.cleaneatingkitchen.com
- Facebook Page:
- Instagram: @cleaneatingpodcast, hashtag: #cleaneatingforwomen
- Join our free private Facebook group to ask Carrie questions and meet other listeners: https://www.facebook.com/groups/273549933130777/