Manage episode 191344460 series 1744142
- Who is this podcast for? If you're interested in women's health issues and/or just want to feel better, then it's for you!
- Topics we'll cover. From hormones to diet to digestion, we'll talk about it all. I'm bringing both my education and my experience to the table, as well as planning interviews with health experts.
- My journey. I give a little intro about me and some of the health issues I’ve overcome and still manage with diet and lifestyle.
- Mission of the podcast to inspire women's health from a nutrition and holistic perspective
- What does holistic health even mean?
- What this podcast is NOT, including weight loss without regard to health and unnecessary dietary restriction
- My diet and health journey, from SAD to vegan to paleo to clean eating
- What makes this podcast different from other women's health or diet podcasts?
New episodes airing every week. Be sure to subscribe to this podcast so you never miss an episode.
Join the Clean Eating for Women Community!
- Website: https://www.cleaneatingkitchen.com
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/cleaneatingforwomen/
- Instagram: @cleaneatingpodcast, hashtag: #cleaneatingforwomen
- Join our free private Facebook group to ask Carrie questions and meet other listeners: https://www.facebook.com/groups/273549933130777/