Manage episode 311870730 series 3195248
Are You Craving Help Supporting and influencing Your Child’s Academic Achievement?? Splendid! I’m soooo into that! Join my Teacher Mommies Inner Circle. Get the full scoop when you CLICK The LINK to message me for details. 👉👉https://m.me/mrstamarabraxton?ref=w6704170
No matter how young or old, when used together it's pretty much a sure thing that you'll see massive up levels in your child's academic performance. Which is exactly why you’re interested in working with me any right?
My Great-8 Power Parent Principles:
- Set performance expectations for your child.
- Be persistent when communicating with your child's teacher.
- Proactively monitor your child's academic progress.
- Randomly pop up at your child's school.
- Cultivate a positive community of people who are dedicated to your child's success.
- Establish some kind of peer accountability system.
- Praise your child for his/her effort and accomplishments.
- Practice these principles regularly