Manage episode 151921309 series 1043192
Selling a home? Click here for a FREE Home Value Report
- Send out "Coming to the Market" postcards: Send out cards with great photos of your home with some basic details about it. On the back of the card, put copy on it explaining some of the great features of the home.
- Facebook: Everybody has a Facebook account, so this is an easy way to make technology work for you! It will help you reach an audience who may not be able to be reached through traditional print ads. You can create a custom audience to market directly to people who would be interested in your home!
- offMLS Ads: This is a great new tool that is an agent-only online portal where unlisted homes are advertised. There are about 600 agents in the Chicago area using this website, so it's a good way to get your home a whole lot of exposure.
- InTouch: This is an in-house portal here at Berkshire Hathaway that hosts listings with all the details of your home and makes it easily accessible for other agents within Berkshire Hathaway.
- ReaLync: I've recently partnered with this fantastic website to provide clients with virtual home tours and host virtual open houses for buyers interested in your home.
- Email marketing: We send listing information to more than 8,000 people in the Chicago area. We will send a video Ecard with your listing to this database to generate interest.
- Video blog: Close to 800 people subscribe to my video blog - based on availability, I would use this resource as another means to plug your listing!
- Virtual open house: This is a great way to build buzz. You need to merge a traditional open house with new, cutting-edge technology to get the best results.
- 3D renderings: This is an option we're very excited about. Don't hesitate to reach out to me about the potential for 3D photographs of your home!
- Email plugs: Twice a month, I send out emails that include exclusive listings!
If you have any questions about the techniques we use to get your home sold fast and for top dollar, don't hesitate to give us a call or shoot us an email. We would love to hear from you!