Manage episode 365363441 series 1423445
Tips, tricks, best practices and philosophical AI debates abound when OpenAI ambassador Bram Adams joins Natalie, Johnny & Mat to discuss prompt engineering.
Changelog++ members save 2 minutes on this episode because they made the ads disappear. Join today!
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com
- Fly.io – The home of Changelog.com — Deploy your apps and databases close to your users. In minutes you can run your Ruby, Go, Node, Deno, Python, or Elixir app (and databases!) all over the world. No ops required. Learn more at fly.io/changelog and check out the speedrun in their docs.
- Changelog News – A podcast+newsletter combo that’s brief, entertaining & always on-point. Subscribe today.
- Bram Adams – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Natalie Pistunovich – Twitter, GitHub
- Mat Ryer – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Johnny Boursiquot – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- DJ by Spotify
- Karpathy building a kind of Jarvis
- Ship of Theseus
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!