Manage episode 298478996 series 2953397
Becky Blackmon is an author, speaker, bible class teacher, and one of the most enthusiastic people you'll meet. Please enjoy this conversation I had with her! If you are a Christian, you'll love this conversation. If you are not big on God/Jesus/Bible topics, this may not be the podcast for you. Becky quotes a lot of scripture and we talk about church a lot. You can find Becky active on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/becky.blackmon You can reference a few notes below.
Be sure to subscribe, rate and review to this podcast! You can follow me on social: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Overview of topics discussed.
- A sister of Barnabas
- Becky as a "pearl seeker"
- Please check out the books she's written:
- Begging Place https://www.amazon.com/Begging-Place-Becky-Blackmon/dp/0929540573
- Pearl Seeker https://www.amazon.com/Pearl-Seeker-Becky-Blackmon/dp/0929540956/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&qid=1627439444&refinements=p_27%3ABecky+Blackmon&s=books&sr=1-2&text=Becky+Blackmon
- Seek the Precious Moments https://www.amazon.com/Seek-Precious-Moments-Becky-Blackmon/dp/1945127147/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&qid=1627439477&refinements=p_27%3ABecky+Blackmon&s=books&sr=1-4&text=Becky+Blackmon
- Precious Plans for Precious Women's - Be on the lookout!
- Becky Growing Up -
- Memories of my Dad - Steve Watts and Forest Park Church of Christ
- Leaving a legacy
- Stacking skills
- Lots of Bible references
- Jimmy Judd story
- Bon Blackwell sermon from a chair
- Isaiah Chapter 6
Young Kartz – Worship