Manage episode 332789740 series 3297772
Welcome to the BT360 Podcast: What’s Up in Business Travel for Week 25 of 2022. This is a weekly podcast where we update you on what’s up this week in the world of business travel. This podcast is great for those who need to know what’s happening all in less than 15 minutes.
Topics covered during this podcast -
- Yvonne Manzi Makalo will be IATA's first chairwoman
- SpaceX had 3 launches in 36 hours
- United cuts 50 flights a day from Newark
- Carnival Cruise Line launches COSTA by Carnival
- Rex Airlines inks new partnership agreements
- JetBlue partners with Blade for NYC helicopter airport transfers
- Oman Air joins the OneWorld Alliance
- A&K purchases Crystal Ships
- American Airlines drops out of 4 markets
- JetBlue expands UK service
- American introduces Main Select fares for business travelers
- AirPlus introduces Apple Pay for UK clients
- American launches Mobile ID with TSA PreCheck
- Westjet trials Zamnato to accelerate check-ins
- An airline completes ‘milestone’ test flight using 100% SAF
- Hubli launches new sustainability tool
- AmexGBT & Shell team up for SAF program
Tune in every Monday morning to get your weekly update. We hope you will make this a regular part of your week and listen in while you on the move or sitting back and sipping your coffee. You can subscribe to this podcast by searching BusinessTravel360 on Google Podcast, Apple Podcast, iHeart, Pandora or Spotify.
Be sure to sign up for regular updates at BusinessTravel360.com - Enjoy!
Support the show