Manage episode 316233971 series 3297772
Welcome to the BT360 Podcast: What’s Up in Business Travel for Week 26 of 2021. This is a weekly podcast where we update you on what’s up this week in the world of business travel. This podcast is great for those who need to know what’s happening all in less than 15 minutes.
Topics covered during this podcast -
- Creator of AAdvantage passes away
- Virgin Galactic approved for space travel with passengers
- Sir Richard Branson travels to space this weekend
- FAA refuses to certify Boeing 777X
- WHO pushes Western countries to accept Chinese vaccines
- Qatar And Etihad expand their digital health passports
- Hawaii to drop testing
- Air Canada fights the DOT
- Corporate Travel Management partners with Delta Air Lines
- Etihad Airways and El Al Israel Airlines partner
- Alaska Airlines & Qatar partner
- Europe back to 50% mark
- United looks to premium travelers with large aircraft order
- Hilton permanently eliminates daily housekeeping
- United Airlines returns to profitability
- Emirates no longer in Sabre
- American Airlines sues Sabre
- Travelport and Emirates reach new NDC deal
- AirCar debuts!
Tune in every Monday morning to get your weekly update. We hope you will make this a regular part of your week and listen in while you on the move or sitting back and sipping your coffee. You can subscribe to this podcast by searching BusinessTravel360 on Google Podcast, Apple Podcast, iHeart, Pandora or Spotify.
You can always find more information at BusinessTravel360.com - Enjoy!