Manage episode 320691302 series 3297772
Welcome to the BT360 Podcast: What’s Up in Business Travel for Week 6 of 2022. This is a weekly podcast where we update you on what’s up this week in the world of business travel. This podcast is great for those who need to know what’s happening all in less than 15 minutes.
Topics covered during this podcast -
- Airlines likely to avoid Ukraine's airspace
- GBTA tax docs shows a $5M payment
- Frontier and Spirit Airlines to merge
- TripActions acquires German TMC Comtravo
- American Express Global Business Travel adds Travel Agency Partners
- CDC adds Japan to highest advisory list
- Hawaii will not require boosters for travelers
- Australia opens to vaccinated travelers on Feb. 21
- American Airlines brings back hot meals
- Cathay Pacific divides economy fares into 3 choices
- Travelport names Trainline preferred rail provider
- Adtrav adds Deem's Etta
- TripActions launches office platform for remote workers
- Corporate Traveller launches toolkit
- Acendas launches rebooking tool for flight disruptions
- Travelport Plus adds Southwest EarlyBird Check-In
- CIBT Acquires Tech Platform
- CWT sets priorities for $100M platform investment
Tune in every Monday morning to get your weekly update. We hope you will make this a regular part of your week and listen in while you on the move or sitting back and sipping your coffee. You can subscribe to this podcast by searching BusinessTravel360 on Google Podcast, Apple Podcast, iHeart, Pandora or Spotify.
Be sure to sign up for regular updates at BusinessTravel360.com - Enjoy!