Manage episode 336859919 series 3297772
Linking the Travel Industry is a business travel podcast where we review the top travel industry stories that are posted on LinkedIn by LinkedIn members. We curate the top posts and discuss with them with travel industry veterans in a live session with real audience members. You can join the live recording session by visiting BusinessTravel360.com and registering for the next event.
Your Hosts are Riaan van Schoor, Ann Cederhall and Aash Shravah.
Stories covered on this session include -
- Airlines are getting into the farming business. Ross Fastuca from Locomote shares the story about Emirates who opened an innovative farm based on the vertical farming method, which uses 95 per cent less water than traditional farming, producing food for their flights. https://lnkd.in/duT4qk9q
- If I were to tell you the Antalya - Moscow flight route is a popular one at the moment, would you have guessed how popular? Take a look at the world's busiest routes in July, according to OAG. This story brought to you by Alexandra Vukolova. https://lnkd.in/d2n9dMSy
- Spotnana continues to receive funding to realise it's mission of delivering a "travel as a service" platform. As a result, they are on a global hiring spree, as Alexis Rochat tells us here. https://lnkd.in/dSMG69B5
- Huge news from Norse Atlantic Airways about an interlining partnership with several LCCs, made possible by Dohop. https://lnkd.in/dM969iqY
- Spirit Airlines ditches Frontier Airlines and decides JetBlue is the best buyer for them. Ann Cederhall posted about this. https://lnkd.in/dxCkggeE
- In an industry first, Southwest Airlines credits will now never expire. Jennifer Belt from Executive Travel Inc. brings us this story. https://lnkd.in/dsRJqjzR
- Hawaiian Airlines makes it content available direclty on Priceline via it's own direct connect channel. George Bryan tell us more here. https://lnkd.in/dzHFTDen
Tune in every week to get your weekly update. You can subscribe to this podcast by searching BusinessTravel360 on Google Podcast, Apple Podcast, iHeart, Pandora or Spotify.Support the show