Business Start Ups, Business Insights, Beginner Entrpreneurial Advice, Personal & Self Development
How can you become smarter? 10 SIMPLE STEPS
Manage episode 348497236 series 3283895
I help people to find their purpose, build confidence in themselves and realize their true potential.
Check out my free training: https://www.thinkernick.com/training
This video can help you become smarter
Please subscribe! ❤️ https://cutt.ly/IRthLyq
1. Drink Caffine - Caffine not only gives us energy but it stimulates your ability to concerntrate, improves mood and increases motivation. Being alert helps you better understand information.
2. Read more - Reading opens your mind up to new topics and stimulates your neural pathways, which in turn, improves brain function.
3. Surround yourself with like-minded people - Spending time with people who are smarter than you will help you make connections with people who will continue to motivate and inspire you.
4. Start exercising daily - Research shows that there is a strong connection between physical activity and brain function. Physical exercise promotes neuron growth which improves brain function.
5. Learn a new language - Speaking more than one language improves cognitive ability and multitaking. Switching between languages requires more cognitive function and makes the brain work harder.
6. Look for learning opportunities - Just because you finished studying at University doesn’t mean you have finished learning in life. Life is a continous journey of lessons and teachings. Use them as an opportunity to grow.
7. Lower your screen time - Studies have shown that excessive smart phone usage is detrimental to cognitive performance. Delete unnecessary apps and set screen time limits.
8. Practice meditation - Meditation is a powerful tool to improve brain function and increase emotional intelligence. Meditation helps to manage stress, anxiety and frees up mental space to learn new skills.
9. Let your imagination run wild - Daydreaming and thinking creatively helps you to process information and connect ideas in your mind. This can help stimulate brain function and memory.
10. Reflect on what you've learned - Being smart means you are able to apply your knowledge. Reflection allows you to obtain and retain information which give you the ability to use that information in everyday activities.
#getsmartplus3 #improvebrainpower #thinkernick #reflection #exercise