It didn’t all change in March 2020. Not really. The UK high street has been in the throes of a gradual revolution for decades. From the rise of ecommerce, to the birth of mobile, social commerce, and a growing emphasis on experience, change has been underway for a while. In fact for many, the pandemic has acted as a wake-up call. Digital transformation was no longer a ‘nice to have’ but a matter of survival. Necessity sparked innovation and customers are enjoying more flexibility and conveni ...
Manage episode 342652067 series 1382896
- "The only constant is change"
- Near fatal car accident for SMW employee and how it affects the company
- Saunders' wife filling in
- perpetual biggest failure?
- can do great things when able to focus, but...
- 4 new employees at SMW in the past 72 hrs
- Tornos update from Grimsmo
- Running machines unattended overnight