It didn’t all change in March 2020. Not really. The UK high street has been in the throes of a gradual revolution for decades. From the rise of ecommerce, to the birth of mobile, social commerce, and a growing emphasis on experience, change has been underway for a while. In fact for many, the pandemic has acted as a wake-up call. Digital transformation was no longer a ‘nice to have’ but a matter of survival. Necessity sparked innovation and customers are enjoying more flexibility and conveni ...
Manage episode 324921803 series 1382896
- Saunders is probing on the horizontal.
- Grimsmo is finalizing their Brother Speedio purchase.
- Installing tools on the horizontal.
- Saunders' had a bad day.
- Grimsmo Tornos oil updates.
- Willemin updates & CMM purchases.